- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Chick ‘n’ Sours, near London Liverpool Street
- Homage2Fromage – say yes please to all you can eat cheese!!!
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
Tag Archives: yoghurt
We went to The Dissenting Academy to experience the London Mess new venture from Head Chef Jim Thomlinson. Jim is well known for putting his own interesting and innovative twists on classic dishes. When you walk into this venue, you … Continue reading →
Dindin Kitchen is a new Persian restaurant in Holborn. The restaurant looks bright and airy, but has fairly limited seating; be prepared if you go at the height of the lunchtime rush to take away. On arrival, we got … Continue reading →