- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Tag Archives: #SMDinerReview
We went to review dinner at Tavern at 15, the basement restaurant and bar of the London Capital Club (one of the City’s private member’s clubs) where diners can experience the culinary delights of a private members club kitchen without … Continue reading
We were invited to review weekend brunch at Bombay Brasserie, the little sister to Michelin starred Quilon in SW1 – and were excited to be visiting a Taj Hotels Group business in London, as we have enjoyed staying at and … Continue reading
We had a wonderful time celebrating our friend Lauren’s 40th birthday at Megaro Bar (in the basement within Hotel Megaro, Kings Cross, below Karpo restaurant, and part of the St Pancras Hotel Group) with a James Bond themed party. Whilst … Continue reading