- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
- Instant no cook satay sauce ft Lee Kum Kee, PipandNut+a secret ingredient
Tag Archives: rum
We trekked across town to Bayswater to check out the pop up in The Beachcomber Bar by Creole Kitchen chef and cookery writer Vanessa Bolosier. We kicked off with plantain chips, plus bokit (spiced dough) and saltfish fritters served with … Continue reading
We got to spend an evening making mojitos in the lovely surrounding of The Apartment in The Hoxton Holborn thanks to Who’s Jack and Havana Club. It really feels like you’re in a friend’s beautiful flat, I just wished there … Continue reading
A light coconut sponge cake soaked in a coconut rum and lime juice and topped with a lime cream. A wonderfully light but memorable dessert to end a meal or picnic outdoors during the summer months. Ingredients 200g caster sugar … Continue reading