- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Tacu Tacu Latin American in Hackney
- UK RumFest 2017 is this weekend & win tickets for this weekend!
- Have you entered yet… Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017
- Feast in the Moat – BBC Good Food Show at Tower of London
- Win a pair of tickets to BBC Good Food Show – Feast in the Moat, Tower of London : 22nd to 24th September, 2017 – and the winner is ….
Tag Archives: Liverpool Street
I scream, you scream, we all scream for…gelato. What’s the difference between ice cream and gelato? Ice cream has more cream and has more air whipped into it. Gelato has a milkier base and slightly denser texture. And now you … Continue reading
We were invited by Chocolate Limited to a bloggers’ dinner and received a warm welcome from Bruce (Manager). Whilst we chatted to Bruce, Natasha and Cindy (Chocolate Ltd) as well as getting to know the other food bloggers, we sipped … Continue reading
We have been excited about visiting Dirty Martini’s newest branch – they have just opened their first city centre location on Bishopsgate, very near Liverpool Street station! During the evening, we sampled some lovely cocktails, like the French, Passion Fruit, … Continue reading