- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Chick ‘n’ Sours, near London Liverpool Street
- Homage2Fromage – say yes please to all you can eat cheese!!!
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
Tag Archives: lactose-free
Serves 6 people 6 ramekins – greased with butter or sunflower oil 80ml Orange juice zest of 1 orange 80g golden caster sugar 4 large free-range egg whites / 6 medium free-range egg whites 20g Goan cinnamon 20g unsweetened cocoa … Continue reading
This is our twist on a traditional drop scones recipe with a lovely sugarcane/ molasses flavour with a hint of the vibrant flavour profile of Goan cinnamon. These are great for breakfast, elevensis, lunch, afternoon tea or as a summer … Continue reading