- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
- Instant no cook satay sauce ft Lee Kum Kee, PipandNut+a secret ingredient
Tag Archives: italy
If you are planning a trip to Naples, Italy, as one of my friend’s is, then check out these useful websites: http://theculturetrip.com/europe/italy/articles/insider-guide-to-napoli-s-10-stunning-cultural-restaurants-the-best-of-naples/ http://www.10best.com/destinations/italy/naples/restaurants/italian/ http://www.italia.it/en/home.html Naples – The Castel Nuovo or Maschio Angioino Photo credit: The above photos are courtesy of … Continue reading
I (J) was keen to experience Emilian cuisine and hospitality, and was happy when I won an invite to this I Love Your Hat Supper Club; as we have been on holiday to Northern Italy but as yet not ventured into the Emilia Romagna … Continue reading
When in Rome a while back we found a delightful, small family run restaurant that we loved. If you are facing Trevi fountain, there was an excellent icecream parlour on the right corner and walk down the adjacent street on … Continue reading