- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out*Competition has now closed.* COMPETITION closes 10.06.2019 at midnight London GMT (BST) Win a @bakerdays Father's Day Cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019 a Rafflecopter giveaway... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/93e4eb104/? (... if link is not working, head over to our blog post and follow active link to our Rafflecopter competition)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Chick ‘n’ Sours, near London Liverpool Street
- Homage2Fromage – say yes please to all you can eat cheese!!!
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
Tag Archives: Ian Pengelley
After a warm greeting from Ian and team, we settled down to dinner. As we did not know where to start, we decided to opt to be in the capable hands of Ian providing us with a chef’s selection of … Continue reading →
We were invited to Mango Tree, the European flagship Thai restaurant for the Asian Cocoa Restaurants Group, for a special Thai and Pan-Asian cookery masterclass with the legendary Ian Pengelley (Executive Head Chef at Mango Tree) and a Thai meal … Continue reading →