- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Tacu Tacu Latin American in Hackney
- UK RumFest 2017 is this weekend & win tickets for this weekend!
- Have you entered yet… Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017
- Feast in the Moat – BBC Good Food Show at Tower of London
- Win a pair of tickets to BBC Good Food Show – Feast in the Moat, Tower of London : 22nd to 24th September, 2017 – and the winner is ….
Tag Archives: Hoxton Square
We went to the launch of Dum Dum Doughnuts in Boxpark, located in the trendy surrounds of Shoreditch. The brains behind this company are patisserie owner and artisan chef, Paul Hurley and his father Tom. The difference with Dum Dum Doughnuts compared … Continue reading →
We went to check out The Stew House at The Dead Dolls House, as we were keen to experience a pop-up there (we had been for a private event previously and so were curious to see what they had done … Continue reading →
Pips Dish , a pop up set up by Philip and Mary, recently relocated from Islington to Hoxton Square. They’re located in a beautiful show kitchen, that Philip found by chance after a fortuitous conversation with kitchen designers Plain English, … Continue reading →