- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Tag Archives: honey
We arrived for the Greek New Wines and Vintages Tasting at The Vintner’s Hall, organised by the Embassy of Greece, and walked into the beautiful Livery Hall with its wonderful ceiling: (Photo courtesy of English Wine News) First we sampled … Continue reading
This morning I decided to cheer myself up, with the prospect of more tube strikes thanks to RMT and TSSA unions, with a cup of Douwe Egberts instant cappuccino, accompanied by buttermilk crumpets from Waitrose (light and fluffy, and much … Continue reading