- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Tag Archives: garlic
We ventured to Ceru’s Test Kitchen in Bermondsey for a food and cocktails pairing in preparation for Ceru opening in South Kensington. After needing to use Google Maps to find their slightly hidden location, in the rain, we received a … Continue reading →
After arriving at the London Cooking Project and receiving a pleasant welcome from Chef Simon Fernandez, even whilst he was prepping for dinner, and a welcome glass of prosecco, we got an equally warm greeting from Kimberly who explained about … Continue reading →
We were invited to review Assado, a new Goan restaurant with Portugese and Brazilian influences in Waterloo. We were very excited to try it out, as we have struggled to find good Goan food in London, surprisingly given how on … Continue reading →