- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out*Competition has now closed.* COMPETITION closes 10.06.2019 at midnight London GMT (BST) Win a @bakerdays Father's Day Cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019 a Rafflecopter giveaway... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/93e4eb104/? (... if link is not working, head over to our blog post and follow active link to our Rafflecopter competition)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
- Cheeky Chicos – now in Clapham Junction, go check them out!
- Ibiza – our travel tips = start planning your Spring/ Summer break now!!!
Tag Archives: Dhaba Lane
You have to walk down some fairly nondescript stairs to reach this basement cafe. But when you get there it is as if you are walking into your grandma’s living room. Cozy in all senses of the word, you will … Continue reading →
I went to check out the Dhaba Lane pop-up nestled in the basement of the Crimson Heart vintage cafe in trendy Shoreditch. A friendly and welcoming Arti greet me, and after a brief chat directed me down to the basement. … Continue reading →