- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Tag Archives: Chef
We headed across London to explore the Indian cooking of one of just a handful of Indian Female Head Chefs at Pure Indian Cooking in Fulham. Settling down to a #Sunday #Indian #dinner @pureindiancooking @purecooking by #Chef and #coowner @shipla_dandekar … Continue reading
We went to a novel event a book/ supperclub at The Lockhart, a Southern American US cuisine restaurant in Marylebone. It was organised by Molly one of the owners of the Lockhart, so the book, also set in the deep … Continue reading
We went to the Tefal pop-up in John Lewis to see the new Tefal Ingenio range. Sophie Grey talked about the benefits of the Tefal Ingenio range and demonstrated their versatility with creating caramelised red onion thyme pancakes. Also, … Continue reading