- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Tag Archives: Brazilian
On arriving at Carioca in Brixton Market, it was like walking into someones living room that they had casually added a restaurant to – loved the relaxed feeling of the high ceilings and decor. After receiving a warm welcome from … Continue reading
Our twist on a classic Meu Bem Querido (a meringue topped coconut custard dessert) – with Chocolate and Cinnamon
Here is our twist on a classic Meu Bem Querido recipe (a meringue topped coconut custard dessert) with Chocolate and Cinnamon. Meu Bem Querido translates as My Very Dearest Darling. Serves 8 INGREDIENTS: 1 tin of condensed milk 2 tins … Continue reading