- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
- Instant no cook satay sauce ft Lee Kum Kee, PipandNut+a secret ingredient
Tag Archives: blog reviews
As I no longer work near Angel, I miss the warm welcome I always got at this newest member to the Hummingbird family, and the airy bright feel you are greeted with when you walked into this branch. It was … Continue reading
I went for dinner with a friend to 1 Lombard street to try their modern European menu. They have a stunning glass cupola – a centrepiece dome designed by Italian architect Pietro Agostini. It makes the lovely elegant dining area … Continue reading
What better way to get into the birthday spirit and share the Hummingbird birthday love with friends than with a cupcake blowout! New Year diets? 🙂 Lovely selection of Black Bottom, Tiramisu, Cookies & Cream and Chocolate Frosting & Chocolate … Continue reading
Yesterday, I had gone to meet a friend for a catch up and after a nice bite to eat at Wholefoods in High Street Kensington, we decided to wander over to the second branch of one of my favourite bakeries … Continue reading