- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out*Competition has now closed.* COMPETITION closes 10.06.2019 at midnight London GMT (BST) Win a @bakerdays Father's Day Cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019 a Rafflecopter giveaway... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/93e4eb104/? (... if link is not working, head over to our blog post and follow active link to our Rafflecopter competition)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Chick ‘n’ Sours, near London Liverpool Street
- Homage2Fromage – say yes please to all you can eat cheese!!!
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
Tag Archives: 2015
We went to check out the Summer Exhibition at the Royal Academy. On walking into the courtyard, you are greeted by The Dappled Light of the Sun by Conrad Shawcross – a weathering steel cloud effect. As we entered the … Continue reading
Enjoyed yummy dessert shots complements of the lovely Laura Amos at The Dessert Deli. We sampled a wide selection including Strawberry Eton Mess, Chocolate mousse with Honeycomb, Raspberry Panna Cotta, Banoffee Cheesecake (nice and liked the crumble topping), Coffee + … Continue reading