- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Tacu Tacu Latin American in Hackney
- UK RumFest 2017 is this weekend & win tickets for this weekend!
- Have you entered yet… Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017
- Feast in the Moat – BBC Good Food Show at Tower of London
- Win a pair of tickets to BBC Good Food Show – Feast in the Moat, Tower of London : 22nd to 24th September, 2017 – and the winner is ….
Category Archives: Japanese
We discovered Mirey’s bistro tucked away down a quiet Islington side street, currently popping up in the Charles Lamb pub. As an added bonus we managed to score an outside table in the sun it was the perfect place for … Continue reading
After enjoying the previous Presenting Japan event held in May, we were keen to understand more about Japanese Culture and Food. We learnt about The Washoku Way – the Japanese nuanced approach to food. Intrinsic to the concept is the … Continue reading
We went to experience Premium Japanese Food and Drink at the Sauce Communications and JETRO organised event held in the beautiful ballroom of the Intercontinental Park Lane. We were warmly welcomed with glasses of malbec, chardonnay or the non-alcholic options … Continue reading