- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Category Archives: New launches
Tacu Tacu is a Latin American restaurant that has opened up on Mare St where Rita’s used to be. The front is a bar serving dangerously drinkable cocktails such as the Pirates Pear, a combination of rum, pear nectar and … Continue reading
Phillip spoke to us about his travel inspirations from his Central and South America tour, and so that was why he decided to share his foodie finds from this vacation in an aptly themed ‘Latin Nights’ supperclub. We kicked off … Continue reading
We went to the launch of the newly opened Dirty Martini on centrally located Upper Street – which we were very excited about them opening up here, as we love their martinis and it would be on the way home … Continue reading