- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Category Archives: Chicken
We went to experience Premium Japanese Food and Drink at the Sauce Communications and JETRO organised event held in the beautiful ballroom of the Intercontinental Park Lane. We were warmly welcomed with glasses of malbec, chardonnay or the non-alcholic options … Continue reading
We were invited by Chocolate Limited to a bloggers’ dinner and received a warm welcome from Bruce (Manager). Whilst we chatted to Bruce, Natasha and Cindy (Chocolate Ltd) as well as getting to know the other food bloggers, we sipped … Continue reading
We went to a Square Meal food bloggers’ dinner at Four to Eight, a new Italian restaurant located in Covent Garden. It is a two level establishment with a modern design and crisp decor, with the main restaurant at street … Continue reading