- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
- Instant no cook satay sauce ft Lee Kum Kee, PipandNut+a secret ingredient
Category Archives: Old Street
We love Honest Burgers so we were excited when they opened up at Old Street, as it’s close to where I work. We popped along to check out the new place, they have a glass frontage that will open up … Continue reading →
Casa Negra is fun and funky Mexican in Shoreditch. On a warm summer evening with all the windows open and a frozen margarita in hand it felt like we were somewhere much more tropical than the Great Eastern Road. I … Continue reading →
We went to meet Madeline from Twizoo at this trendy coffee shop for a catch up. Great vibe and friendly service. We got the Shoreditch Grind Espresso Martini, Flip & Grind, and The Big Smoke. Madeline’s Espresso Martini we were told … Continue reading →
Here is sneek preview of the new Spring / Summer 2014 Main Menu at The Jones Family Project – courtesy of the lovely Anna: The Jones Family Project – Preview of the New Spring Summer 2014 Main Menu We are … Continue reading →