- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Category Archives: Gastropubs
I went to try the new range of cakes at Graveney and Meadow’s bakery, as I had had a previous good experience with their carrot and walnut cake (£2.80). I chose their new Chocolate Cake (£2.80) which looked inviting with … Continue reading
The Hinds Head is a Michelin-starred pub nestled in the heart of the picturesque village of Bray. Great of taking a long riverside walk to build up the appetite, or for a post-dining stroll. We went for lunch (3 course … Continue reading
We went to The Parlour to try their current deal: Reef, Beef and Bubbles – a half lobster with 4 oz steak and chips served with a glass of prosecco. Pleased to have got Connor again looking after our table, … Continue reading