- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out*Competition has now closed.* COMPETITION closes 10.06.2019 at midnight London GMT (BST) Win a @bakerdays Father's Day Cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019 a Rafflecopter giveaway... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/93e4eb104/? (... if link is not working, head over to our blog post and follow active link to our Rafflecopter competition)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Chick ‘n’ Sours, near London Liverpool Street
- Homage2Fromage – say yes please to all you can eat cheese!!!
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
Category Archives: Desserts
The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
Its fruitcake! And if that sounds like we may have had a touch too much port already don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. The sweet, spiciness of the cake perfectly complements the richness of 24 month aged Comte. … Continue reading