- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out*Competition has now closed.* COMPETITION closes 10.06.2019 at midnight London GMT (BST) Win a @bakerdays Father's Day Cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019 a Rafflecopter giveaway... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/93e4eb104/? (... if link is not working, head over to our blog post and follow active link to our Rafflecopter competition)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Chick ‘n’ Sours, near London Liverpool Street
- Homage2Fromage – say yes please to all you can eat cheese!!!
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
Category Archives: Benito’s Hat
We went to newest member of the Benito’s Hat family so we could check out their Leadenhall Street location whilst getting our steak burritos fix! We got a warm welcome as usual from the Benito’s Hat team and friendly service. … Continue reading →
We went to the launch of the newest addition to the chain – Benito’s Hat Farringdon. Got a friendly welcome from Ben Fordham (Owner), Charlie (Farringdon Branch Manager), Felipe (Executive Head Chef) and Addy (Roche Communications – specialists in restaurant, … Continue reading →