- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out*Competition has now closed.* COMPETITION closes 10.06.2019 at midnight London GMT (BST) Win a @bakerdays Father's Day Cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019 a Rafflecopter giveaway... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/93e4eb104/? (... if link is not working, head over to our blog post and follow active link to our Rafflecopter competition)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !
- Cheeky Chicos – now in Clapham Junction, go check them out!
- Ibiza – our travel tips = start planning your Spring/ Summer break now!!!
Category Archives: chillies
I remember when I first moved to London from rural Essex. Everything was new and exciting, I would run around town every weekend agog at the vast array of festivals, theatres, galleries and restaurants. Nothing was too niche for me … Continue reading
We have been advised by the lovely Francesca Mingo (wife to amazing chef Andy Bates) that, after their runaway success of their first brunch event, Part II of #Rescue Brunch is happening on the 28th June, 2014 – at ‘The Liquor … Continue reading