- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Tacu Tacu Latin American in Hackney
- UK RumFest 2017 is this weekend & win tickets for this weekend!
- Have you entered yet… Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017
- Feast in the Moat – BBC Good Food Show at Tower of London
- Win a pair of tickets to BBC Good Food Show – Feast in the Moat, Tower of London : 22nd to 24th September, 2017 – and the winner is ….
Category Archives: British
Lamberts is a cute and cosy neighbourhood restaurant in Balham. We popped in for Sunday lunch and kicked off with an elderflower fizz and a plum martini. I would have liked a stronger elderflower flavour in mine, J also found … Continue reading
We went to the East Twenty Bar & Kitchen within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for the Urban Feast laid on using fresh locally sourced seasonal produce by Abbey Garden producers. Abbey Gardens are a community gardening project located near … Continue reading
We have been advised by the lovely Francesca Mingo (wife to amazing chef Andy Bates) that, after their runaway success of their first brunch event, Part II of #Rescue Brunch is happening on the 28th June, 2014 – at ‘The Liquor … Continue reading