- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
- Instant no cook satay sauce ft Lee Kum Kee, PipandNut+a secret ingredient
Category Archives: British
Lamberts is a cute and cosy neighbourhood restaurant in Balham. We popped in for Sunday lunch and kicked off with an elderflower fizz and a plum martini. I would have liked a stronger elderflower flavour in mine, J also found … Continue reading
We went to the East Twenty Bar & Kitchen within the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for the Urban Feast laid on using fresh locally sourced seasonal produce by Abbey Garden producers. Abbey Gardens are a community gardening project located near … Continue reading
We have been advised by the lovely Francesca Mingo (wife to amazing chef Andy Bates) that, after their runaway success of their first brunch event, Part II of #Rescue Brunch is happening on the 28th June, 2014 – at ‘The Liquor … Continue reading