- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!
Category Archives: Afternoon Tea
Maison Blanc has started doing wine and cake pairings, hurrah!! Well frankly I couldn’t think of a better way to while away an evening by enjoying two of my favourite things in the beautiful garden at Maison Blanc Fulham Road. … Continue reading
I remember when I first moved to London from rural Essex. Everything was new and exciting, I would run around town every weekend agog at the vast array of festivals, theatres, galleries and restaurants. Nothing was too niche for me … Continue reading
In keeping with my strict new FODMAP diet for my IBS and needing to have gluten, wheat and dairy free products, but did not want to miss out on my treats, I decided to make a GWD-Free Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip … Continue reading