We had a great time at the recent #ZomatoMeetup organised by Kritika, Alexandra and team at Pacata, Covent Garden. Loved the touch of the rickshaw outside the restaurant adorned with Zomato logos!
Enjoyed learning to make papaya salad, and also got a cocktail masterclass from bar manager and mixologist Daniel.
We then got time to chat to fellow Zomato members whilst enjoying delights including Popcorn Chicken, a Korean slider and a Chicken Satay mini-sub roll; and the food reminded us of our travels. Daniel ensured we were constantly topped up with drinks including cocktails!
What we got during the evening at Pacata:
- Secret Garden (apple & pear, cinnamon, rum, charged with Singha beer)
- Anahata Rama (gin, fresh basil, ginger, lemongrass cordial, fresh lemon, guanabana juice)
- Hustler (fresh passion fruit, lychee, lemon juice, gin, gomme syrup)
- DIY Papaya Salad (fresh papaya, beans, ripened tomatoes, carrots and homemade chili lime sauce) — if you would like the recipe, please e-mail me 🙂
- Popcorn Chicken
- Mini Korean Burger (hand crafted beef patty with Korean chili sauce)
- Chicken Satay Burger (with peanut sauce)
- Pacata Pasta (pad thai with squid ink Tagliatelle, spring onions, egg, bean sprout, Chinese tofu and king prawn)
Go check these guys out!
Thank Kimberley, Kritika, Alexandra and team for organising a fun night out. See you guys again soon!
Twitter: @Zomato #ZomatoMeetup @PACATALONDON
For more pics see our review on Zomato: