Due to us being scared of the severe tummy bug we got on our last trip to Egypt, we went here, as this restaurant was well rated in Trip Advisor. It is in a side alley, but not far from Luxor Temple. We went in the evening and the roof terrace was lovely and cool and great view of Luxor Temple and the avenue of the Sphinxes lit up in the evening. The food was just about ok–nothing great and most seemed in a bland tomato sauce. The Kebabs were better. At least it seemed fresh and we did not get stomach upsets.
- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!