Due to us being scared of the severe tummy bug we got on our last trip to Egypt, we went here, as this restaurant was well rated in Trip Advisor. It is in a side alley, but not far from Luxor Temple. We went in the evening and the roof terrace was lovely and cool and great view of Luxor Temple and the avenue of the Sphinxes lit up in the evening. The food was just about ok–nothing great and most seemed in a bland tomato sauce. The Kebabs were better. At least it seemed fresh and we did not get stomach upsets.
- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them out*Competition has now closed.* COMPETITION closes 10.06.2019 at midnight London GMT (BST) Win a @bakerdays Father's Day Cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019 a Rafflecopter giveaway... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/93e4eb104/? (... if link is not working, head over to our blog post and follow active link to our Rafflecopter competition)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Chick ‘n’ Sours, near London Liverpool Street
- Homage2Fromage – say yes please to all you can eat cheese!!!
- Win a @bakerdays Father’s Day cake for Sunday 16th June, 2019
- Comté cookery class with Chef Laura Pope at Central Street Cookery School
- Celebration cakes by bakerdays – order your delicious surprise cakes !