Due to us being scared of the severe tummy bug we got on our last trip to Egypt, we went here, as this restaurant was well rated in Trip Advisor. It is in a side alley, but not far from Luxor Temple. We went in the evening and the roof terrace was lovely and cool and great view of Luxor Temple and the avenue of the Sphinxes lit up in the evening. The food was just about ok–nothing great and most seemed in a bland tomato sauce. The Kebabs were better. At least it seemed fresh and we did not get stomach upsets.
- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
Like goantolondon on Facebook
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION NOW CLOSED Win a Staycation at Retallack Resort and Spa Retallack Resort and Spa are offering you the chance to win a Staycation of your own, be it to relive your childhood holidays, spend some quality time with family and friends or treat you and your loved ones. By simply liking, following or tweeting about us in the widget below you could win a 7 night stay in one of our 2 bed, baby friendly holiday lodges. a Rafflecopter giveaway
- A hidden gem in North London- Bayleaf
- Want to work in the live events industry? – Help out at Comida Fest!
- How to feel like you’re in Latin America without leaving London- Comidafest!
- Cookery Classes at Taste of London 2017, and fun times with Lee Kum Kee Europe!
- Hong Kong Intangible Cultural Heritage Festival, in association with Lee Kum Kee Sauces