This hotel is supposed to be a Hilton and has a rating of 5 *. I have only given it 2*s for the swimming pool and entertainment facilities. If you have read the previous reviews on this site and still want to stay there then there is not a lot I can say to convince you. We had no option as were booked in as a large party. The hotel is too full of itself. The service is lousy, the restaurants in the hotel are overpriced and not worth the money in my opinion. The room cleanliness is bad. Add a 20% sales tax, and you will be even more disappointed. After the party, I moved to the Hampton by Hilton across the road, for my second week. El San Juan hotel should take lessons from the Hampton, which for service, was one of the better hotels I have stayed in and nothing was too much trouble for them (read my review on the Hamptons).
- Follow goantolondon on WordPress.com
Follow goantolondon on TwitterMy Tweets
Connect with us via Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Like goantolondon on Facebook
Competition related links – check them outCOMPETITION closes 11.10.2017 at midnight London GMT Win a pair of tickets to UK Rum Fest 2017 a Rafflecopter giveaway https://widget-prime.rafflecopter.com/launch.js ... what are you waiting for, enter now!!! (You can enter once a day too.)
Disclaimer – Editorial ControlThe goantolondon team retains full editorial control over all our posts.
We are part of The Blogger Programme – working with Brands and PR’s
Tabl – We are a Community Founder
We are listed on Leaderboarded Top 1000+ Travel Blogs!
We are part of Travel Massive
We are part of Travel Link Up
- Happy New Year for 2018 to you all!
- The awesome Elmore Jam’s Italian supperclub at Spianata Bakery, London Bridge! … Have you got your tickets for this weekend?
- The surprising thing you should be pairing with your Comte cheese this Christmas (hint: its not chutney!)
- The best gelato outside Italy!
- Learning to bake koláčes and the perfect drink pairing with Budweiser Budvar!